My family went camping last summer. These are 3 of the 4 muskateers. What cute little nieces. I love them both. Trinidee is such a cutie! I LOVE MY FAMILY! THEY MEAN SO MUCH TO ME! WHAT A GREAT LOOKING BUNCH!
And one more thing... let me know if you want your own account on myfamily.com- you can keep track of everyone on there... I know your mom has been on there a lot so you have probably seen it. Just e-mail me if you want your own account...clemenscrazy@msn.com
3 comments:
Chrissy you did a great job on your blog. Keep up the good work.
BROOKE
Chrissy I'm so excited that you have a blog! I'm real excited to keep up with you and see how you are doing! Love, your cousin Julie
And one more thing... let me know if you want your own account on myfamily.com- you can keep track of everyone on there... I know your mom has been on there a lot so you have probably seen it. Just e-mail me if you want your own account...clemenscrazy@msn.com
Julz
Post a Comment